Wednesday, October 09, 2019

hidden merchandise

Annyeonghaseyo!

I found the rarest item (at least in my opinion) on a recent trip to Korea, New Journey To The West merchandise!

Was strolling along MBC (how can I not, Infinity Challenge was THE show for me, too bad it got cancelled). And decided to take the route next to A Twosome Place, when me and my sister had to do a double take, as we came to realise that the yellowish thing displayed over the store next to the coffee shop is Myo Han! Both the humanoid and dog. They had real life sized plush toys, priced at about 33000 won and bag charms ranging 7000 - 7500won each.

We got the bag charm though, (a lot cheaper, and our bags were filled with other things *read: cosmetics to help revive our aging skin) and they're just as adorable!!!!!

Not sure how long it'll be there but the shop also sells, besides njttw merchandise, the apron from Yoon's kitchen, some stickers and t-shirts. I wish I was rich to get them all but of course, live by our means we shall.

The store is exactly at the crosswalk between MBC Sangam-dong and CJENM building, next to the coffee store, A Twosome Place. The yellow is so distracting, it's hard to miss. Hope it helps.



Pic 1: view of the store from A Twosome Place cafe
Pic 2: my Myo Han bag charm

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...