Sunday, May 14, 2023

It is I

Bismillah Hello 34 years of living. No, my birthday has been so long passed. I got overwhelmed by a lot of things in life right now. Which I have to admit, was by large, my own fault. I want to give myself a pat in the back for acknowledging my mistake. And also for accepting the fact that maybe, I have a slight neurodivergence. I wish to be able to focus more. So I could do things I need to do, before my time runs out. I hope to make discipline, a routine, a habitual, ingrained trait in myself. I for one, am accepting the fact that, I do not know things, in fact, there are a lot of which, I know nothing of. Please make it easy for me to bare this weakness of mine, O Allah. Please make me strong admidst the critiques which are to come. You are not alone. There are people who care. And you care for them. Do not be alone. Have faith. Have strenght. Make doa. Repetitively. Bend, but do not break. Cause, you can actually do this. Done is better than perfect. Just do it. Nora (context: thesis not done, self sabotaging and i probably need some medication. cause coffee and redbull is messing up my chronotropic response)

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...