Wednesday, January 02, 2013

retracing

I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. 

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

-----

Part 1

It was like any other day. The sun was definitely peeking through the blinds she had decided would make a cave out of her room. The blinds didn't have a choice, it was, in all modesty, just an inanimate object, which couldn't do much if not handled with.

Confusion has infested her mind for years, and to be born in such family, it's hard not to be. The society was to be blamed. Or was it her grandparents? Parents?* Aah, but confusion has always been in her nature, so it was, like any other day.

*The list goes on, as being human, we are prone to find faults in something other than ourselves.

-----

An attempt at writing but I'm guessing it'll have to go to One Note. Cause I deleted a lot more ideas than I had hoped I would. Hehe.

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...