Tuesday, January 08, 2013

pasghetti

Yes, it was intentionally written as such. I don't recall when I start calling spaghetti, pasghetti, but it seems befitting. Haha!

I cooked pasghetti sauce today and added a lil' too much paprika. And it tasted more like gulas. And the onion dissolved into the sauce cause I simmered it for quite a while, so now it's extra hot. T_T I don't like hot food that much though. Should have trusted Abah's recipe and not put the paprika in. Menyesal menyesal menyesal!

Tapi kan, I just realised I have lotsa potato dumplings mixture. *insert Gru's "lightbulb"* kekeke. Lets consume the pasghetti and serve the now-gulas-tomato-sauce with potato dumplings~ Czech habis you alls~ Kekeke :P

Speaking of Czech food, I so gotta try and make Halusky. It looks ugly but it smells so so good. And good smelling food is usually accompanied with good faith. Kyaaa~ XD
Potatoes FTW!!!
*sebab ini negara ubi kentang*

-----

I went to get some meat today. And I have to say, I'm very thankful when the butcher dice/cut whatever I bought. Especially whole chicken. That'll make me smile the whole day. Thank God for people who can cut chicken nicely (it used to be Kirin's field of expertise in this house).

-----

And I'm sharing this video because Buddy is so cuteeeeee!!!

No comments:

ratatata

Bismillah  One should not take so many stimulants in one go. For one is no longer young. And the wear and tear of the internal organs will m...