Tuesday, January 08, 2013

zon selesa

I read Mindy Gledhill's blogpost today.
And I thought it was inspiring.
I know we discussed this last Saturday but, it didn't quite get me then.

Here's a link to the post.

:)

Quoting from the attached video from attached link, "If you want something you don't already have, you have to do something you haven't already done".

And that sparks a lot on the list of things I can and cannot do. I have so many potential gone to waste! NOOOOOO~~~
That made me plan a better life plan :P (Planning sucks. I hate planning but the lack of it only spells my downfall. Ugh. However, approaching planning as a measure of getting out of my comfort zone makes it more interesting. Haha!)

If there's one thing I could suggest to you today, then I suggest you go out of your comfort zone. :) Be a Jack of All Trades. Refine yourself. Claim what will one day be yours!

Oh yeah~
And the basis for all this, at least in my cause, to serve God, by serving people. ^^
Yosh, berusaha!!!

No comments:

ratatata

Bismillah  One should not take so many stimulants in one go. For one is no longer young. And the wear and tear of the internal organs will m...