Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ATP

So we had a little talk.
And I decided that when I think of my high school buddies, I'm quite normal actually.

It's a trivial matter but I'm glad we came to that.
:)

Alhamdulillah.

-----

And I probably will stop throwing snowballs randomly to not so random people.
Not everyone finds joy in snow fights it seems.

Though today, I can't help but be amazed how the technique Mama taught me to make a really good snowball came into effect. Which made me laugh so hard cause the splat that came from the explosion of the snowball was simply artistic. Puhahaha. Lepas tu rasa bersalah.

Haih. And everyone grew up but me.

-----

You know, sometimes, people find little joys in life because sometimes, that's the only way they know how, to find joy.

No comments:

ratatata

Bismillah  One should not take so many stimulants in one go. For one is no longer young. And the wear and tear of the internal organs will m...