Cause I am lost.
I think I survived well today.
Gotta sleep before tomorrow.
Good night, sweet dreams,
I hope we'd both dream of the days
Where we dance under the moonlight.
Alone in love,
Nora
when the introverted extrovert nenek writes, cause she does not want bad history to repeat itself
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a few drafts over the year, and then later
Bismillah Embracing a new year with a Bingo board for 2026. Cause writing goals down then crossing them out is a much more exciting way to ...
-
"Kalau ada peluang lagi, tiada sebab untuk bersedih" ----- I failed Genetics, but Alhamdulillah that I went for the exam or else I...
-
Definitely works in killing fatigue. :) ----- As for summer clerkship goes, crushing tablets to pieces is not like making sambal belacan. He...
-
Bismillah Embracing a new year with a Bingo board for 2026. Cause writing goals down then crossing them out is a much more exciting way to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment