Thursday, November 15, 2012

rash

Coming to decisions and conclusions too fast.
If God had not intervene, I may have done more harm than good tonight.
Thank you Allah.

Please lead me in the right path, please ordain what is good for me.
I seek guidance in virtue of Your Knowledge.
I seek ability in virtue of Your Power.
You have power, I have none, and You Know, I know not.

-----

Some revelations actually threw me into a state of tremor today. Scary weyh. I shall skip the details and write down what I got, a headache and minimal crying later.

Among the lessons learnt today, knowledge should be free. Don't burden someone who sincerely wants to learn. (sekarang baru faham why Abah wanted to put up his projects for free)

And another thing, if a door closes, it's prolly cause what's in store behind that door will cause you more regrets.

God is good. Don't ever think He's making it hard on you. Think of the things you could do, now that it has been removed from your mission statement.

Ironically, it was a good mistake.

No comments:

ratatata

Bismillah  One should not take so many stimulants in one go. For one is no longer young. And the wear and tear of the internal organs will m...