Sunday, May 17, 2009

pieces of you

Even how much we try, we can never replace/repay all they've given us.
Now that we've all grown up, they still keep on giving.
And because we're all grown up, I guess it's time to give back huh?

A dedication, to Mama and Abah.


*Hopefully there'll be more to come from your children*

I simply want to be there for you like how you've been there for me.

-----
Exams are coming. Be it June, July August or September, challenges are all lined up to be accepted and deal with.

I find a need to remind myself of last year's chronology of events. To scare me out. And also force my working harder. Stress is good but too much stress really kills you - even if not literally.

However now, Czech language awaits my care. The next few weeks are going to be tiring but we'll survive like how we always have! InsyaAllah. :)

4 comments:

raiNiey said...

aku pn kene stat menakutkn diri sndiri.. klu x, ni pn still relax gler. nih.. huaaaaaa...

neneknora said...

huaa~ tau x pe...
ganbateh ne!!!

ade berjuta-juta sebab kenapa kite patut berusaha!!!

~ rianus ~ said...

menakutkan diri??
aigoo..cam mn nih..
cam mn ni..
i still duk relaxovat lgi..
huhuhu..


p.s:epik high jjang!!

neneknora said...

*bite nails*
exam adalah satu entiti yang menakutkan~

dan epik high adalah kumpulan rappers terbaik... *high five*

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...