Sunday, March 03, 2013

jangan berhenti

Bismillah.

Tahu tak, mesti tak tahu kan? :P
Hahaha.

Sesungguhnya my kepala pusing right now. :P It has been wandering aimlessly. Aiyark. So paiseh.

Today, I'm thankful cause I have a blog. When studying (or working) away from home, and in a situation where your housemates are under the same pressure, you gotta find a way to train to motivate yourself.

And at times of stress, it's hard to think of all the happy good things. Difficult to bring your mind back from wandering as well :P

I read previous entries which depicts some calmer situations I had been in, and that helped in calming the nerves a little. Hihihi.

MasyaAllah, say Alhamdulillah everybody! :D :D :D

Pengajaran untuk hari ini: jangan tamak, nanti yang dikejar tak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran.
Too much food on your plate would cause phrenic irritation and hyperalimentary obesity, so, please, do what is within your means. Don't leave it all out though, then you would miss all the nutrition it brings. :)
Pastikan jelas dengan niat dan berusaha dengan attitud yang betul. (direct translation habis! lols.)

-----

Today, I was reminded that my time here in Prague is almost up. And some things came flashing through my mind on the many things I should do before I leave this lovely lovely place.

Yup, it's never too late to be proactive and productive. ^^

-----

Owh and The Lizzie Bennet diaries is an interesting Vlog piece. :P Cumanya, sekarang masa tidak mengizinkan. Lols.

Mari belajar everybody!!!

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...