Friday, November 16, 2012

handy girl

Ever heard of the song, Frank D Fixer?
If not, here you go.


This particular song serves a valuable reminder for me to not give up.
It goes something like "chill lah, we make mistakes, tapi it's not the end of the world, there's a way to make things better"

Nak cakap pasal my failed attempt actually.
Of fixing my shoes. Cobbler semua reject, they said "neudelam". (ie. "Aku tak baiki yang camni" -hebat kan vocab Czech, satu perkataan dah memadai)
So I bought a black thread and tried to sew my shoes.
Berjayalah tutup, tapi, sah boleh mengakibatkan herniation kalau jahit macam tu dekat pesakit.
What can I do, I've never sew canvas/plastic before T_T
I had a trial of the suture today with futsal practice. And it didn't work out that well. No herniation, but the sewing came undone. Sedih dan frust, cause it's so comfy to play with those shoes.


 Tsk tsk. Man, tak pernah rosakkan kasut camni. Tulah, budak, bila dah high main, bajet Shaolin Soccer habis. 

So just recently, I sew back the tear and made reinforcement. Woo hoo~ Harapnya it'll turn out well. Haven't tested it yet. Doakan it'll serve me good at the court Saturday and Sunday iA.



I'm not sure of the practicality of this attempt. Eep~ So, whose shoes need fixing?
-----

And my thanksies shout out today goes to Mama and Mak. :)
Finally, I made sambal ikan bilis kering yang dae bak!
Got ikan bilis, tempe, potato, peanut. Hee~

Enough food for a week~ :D (tapi dah habis)

When I made it, I really thought of giving up "menyambal" because of the hard work untuk potong nipis-nipis, goreng satu-satu, tunggu kering etc. Dah lah asyik rasa potato tu tak cukup je setiap kali dah goreng satu round. Aigoo~ Simple sebenarnya, tapi tak reti-reti nak bersabar dan buat dengan penuh kasih sayang.

And those hard work, korang tak pernah complain pun when I request them every week when I was at KTT. Semoga Allah berkati jasa para ibu yang melayan kerenah (perut especially) ananda-ananda, tanpa jemu.

Should have brought more ikan bilis back.

Handy girl today,
Nora

-----

Y U NO talk bout the war?
All I can say is that, wars should be criminalised.

And seeing those deaths, I often wonder, if I were in the war zone, and I died, would I die for Allah, or would I die for other things?
I need to sort out my priorities.

Honestly, aku tatau doa apa paling sesuai time-time camni. Sebab Tuhan planner teragung.
Istikhara. Okay? *rhetoric*

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...