Tuesday, November 13, 2012

and, and, and

Salam. Pelikkan tajuk. *tak pelik, cause it's my blog* haha!

-----

In The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night-Time, Christopher used lotsa "and".

And I think I got infected by this repeated usage.
And it's not a bad thing either.

-----

We're having Public Health round right now. :)
And I enjoyed today's lecture. About the healthcare system.
Primary care seems interesting.
Cause the setting is where you learn about people, and their lifestyles.
And the importance of investing in emotional accounts. How love and care goes a long way.

-----

And for some reasons, I would like to thank a few people.
Dear parents, thank you for everything. And I'm sorry to have overlooked the many beautiful things you taught us children in this life.
Dearest Hana, thanks for always calming me. I hope to be there for you as how you've never failed to be there for me. We became adults a lil' too soon, kan? *cries* I honestly miss you sis.

Yang lain-lain will have to wait. Emotions have decided to well up.

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...