Friday, June 05, 2009

it took 2 days

For inspiration to arrive.

Alhamdulillah it did.

I had my first official Czech conversation with a guy from Ceska Posta today. He called about my package. Asking whether I was at home.

I wasn't at home but I didn't want to wait till tomorrow either so I coffeed somewhere till the clock strike 1800 when I could pick up the package from the post office.
(Yes, I had a 2minutes and a half talk with him. Hehe. Looks like language has found its other use around here.)

Was happily using my house keys to rip the plastic covering of the album when M and S entered the tram.

I was told that I'm weird by S, but M told me he's been saying that all day to practically everyone.
So gladly I admitted, "Ye, aku memang pelik".

Only cause, today is such a happy day to not admit you're not weird.
Random.

-----
More random thoughts:

Just for now, like an excited compound, happiness is zig-zagging in my head.

And albeit headaches are evolving from the sharp turns of the accelerating zig zag of the happiness, I'm fully energised.

:) Content

-----
Tablo wrote:
"My dream is the starting line and finish line"

-----
And the song Believe gave this line:
"Cause I won't ever settle at your level..."

Hwaiting!!!

4 comments:

dr1/6 said...

you're like a soul saver. when i'm at my lowest, you always have some post up that resparks the fire within.

neneknora said...

thank God :) I was saved today too!

keep on fighting! for the usual you who is unusual to the rest :D (i meant that in a good way!)

Flo said...

Oooh! I see me in the photo of your profile pic! *terharu* :D

neneknora said...

hehehe... ya.. someone clearly misses you!
*so near yet so far*

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...