Friday, January 25, 2013

miles away

Now I believe them when they say, loneliness is a dangerous thing.

I've got lotsa books to keep me company though.

And yeay to new recommendations!

-----

For future reference, try to not get sick when you have Paeds rounds. It'll limit the patient interviews/examinations you could do.

I was hoping someone would help do the talking today.

Life doesn't work that way though, got paired with a non Czech speaking partner so I had to do the talking behind double face masks (the coughing is that bad), BUT the history taking went okay, thank God.

I don't have much Czech vocabulary for mitochondrial diseases, but I got a compliant mother. :) She was happy to describe things in simple Czech.

-----

And I wanna leave very little room to hurt.

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...