Monday, January 21, 2013

gemuk

Abah says I look fat.
And I can accept that cause it's him.

Kalau orang yang tak dikenali cakap, memang kena tampar laju-laju, iA.
Hahaha.

Dan antara sebab-sebab sukar nak kurangkan buccal fat?

I baked chocolate chip plus white chocolate chunks cookies today :D And got a jar container full! It's so much cheaper than getting them delicious M&S (boycott2~) and Subway cookies! It would taste nicer if I could get Hershey's Chipits but any chocolate chip would do I guess.

I used this recipe. And these cookies are best eaten fresh from the oven! Because it has the chewy Millie cookies consistency. Owh yeah~


That couldn't be the only reason of my pockets of joy (read: cheek fat). I baked banana cake as well on Friday. And the only form of exercise I have this winter includes walking home from class and snow fights. (Had that twice this week!)




Inilah akibatnya kalau terlalu fokus untuk baling bebola salji dekat lawan tanpa menghiraukan bebola salji yang sedang melayang laju ke arah muka. So refreshing! HAHAHA. And we made an adorable snowman the other day! Photos are yet to be received though :P 

Thanks Thamarai, Syamira and Yushah for the fun afternoon. :) Walaupun everyone's toes and fingers felt like coming off that day. :P 

-----

:)

Proses mencari dan mengekalkan ketenangan.

Part of my duty, is to have faith that, I'll finally be, where I am meant to be.

He's got a plan, miracles break free all the time.

-----

Reminder: stock up on instant karipap/sardine rolls. Owh yeah~

No comments:

ratatata

Bismillah  One should not take so many stimulants in one go. For one is no longer young. And the wear and tear of the internal organs will m...