Tuesday, April 17, 2012

he wants proof

My dad doesn't believe that I cook.
In that his way of measuring our (my siblings and I) ability to cook is by the many photos we put up on Facebook. 

He always question the truth behind my buying meat from Halal store (my uncles and aunts always asked about the availability of Halal stores in Prague, and Abah always happened to be around) for he rarely sees me cook. 


So I told him to read my blog (but I'm guessing it's not his cup of tea). 


The thing is, by the time I remembered about photo taking, the food is already safe in the acidic environment of my stomach. 


So hello to another food post, which could serve as good evidence in future trial regarding the Master Chef (gosh gosh gosh~) in me. 


*Disclaimer: I am not a cook. I eat to survive.*


I wanted to eat fish pie, but I had to settle for this sebab takde fish fillet TT. No regrets though. Nyam nyam~


 Green onion, grated celery, shiitake
 Mushroom soup (or any soup), mashed potato, sauted ground beef with onion and above ingredients
Stack from bottom up: sauted beef etc, mushroom soup, mashed potato, top with cheese (I used Alpene cause it has that elastic mozarella property :P)
 Bake for about 30 minutes (till cheese brown) and wallah~ Hello Beef Pie! :D :D :D


No comments:

ratatata

Bismillah  One should not take so many stimulants in one go. For one is no longer young. And the wear and tear of the internal organs will m...