Thursday, October 07, 2010

the calf muscles cry

Our owner, it was terrible
How you led us into this trouble


Of all things you're not capable
Being clumsy is the most unacceptable


In that cold cold atmosphere
Oh my, how we suffer


24! 9! 


Why must you run after trams?
Did you not think of the cramps?


Why oh why love
Forgot you, the stove?


That indeed you switched off
Long before you went off?


-----


I have this repeating fear that I have left something switched on in the house, when in actual fact, I did turned them off before I leave.


And today, my mind was haunted with the fact that I may not have switched off the hot plate. *Fantasising the house and some fire trucks, policemen, dr madle's insurance representatives. Ha ha ha.*


To accidentally leave the hot plate on without any utensils on top wouldn't have agitate me so, but today, I remember that the frying pan was placed there because I planned to fry an egg this morning (which I didn't as I found something else to eat) and didn't put the pan away. 


Later in class (and what do you know, the professor was talking about OCD today :P) I couldn't concentrate and had to head back to check if the house was still in one piece. (I heard that the professor demonstrated some disgustingly interesting things when I was away. T.T rugi tak tengok, what to do? Anxiety took hold of me leh. :( ) 


Anyway, today was pretty much sprinting, laughing and calming down (whilst on tram), more sprinting, which slows to a run when my heart felt like it was going to explode, laughing again since the house is intact and yeah, the stove was definitely wasn't an active volcano waiting to explode! I DID switched it off :P


This little OCD(click!) of mine. I hope you don't have plans to make life more dramatic for me eyh!  


My calf muscles are crying now :'( 
Lactate acidosis kot. 


Alhamdulillah, though it was tiring but definitely adventurous! 


(Dan di saat ini, I know exam is near but tonight, let me sleep more hours ya!)



4 comments:

dr1/6 said...

hee :)

cute la you ni zipau.

i hv this constant fear that i've left my straightener on and it distracts me a lot too!

neneknora said...

ahahaha... my legs still hurting now but i don't feel so depleted today

next time around, i should busy myself with the double checking BEFORE boarding tram to school

gosh! i understand very much how you feel :P cause all these things use much energy and are fire starters :S gulp

we should start paying attention with what surrounds us eyh :P

Flo said...

Nice poem. I think you need to exercise more and chill more lah, my dear. ;)

neneknora said...

hehehe...
yeah flo! prolly got to do with waking up early and the mind all fuzzy :P

ratatata

Bismillah  One should not take so many stimulants in one go. For one is no longer young. And the wear and tear of the internal organs will m...