Thursday, May 07, 2009

i was taught exciting things today


However, it's not advisable to talk of laboratory experiments for we are all bound to a certain level of secrecy.

Just that, surgery seems fitting :D
(Add a lil' bit of imagination here.)

Owh how I love practicals~

-----

I think my brain needs some workout.
And not of the memorising kind, more to analytical thinking.

Sudoku wee hoo~
Rubiks wee hoo~ (I was taught to solve this one by Mama a very loooooong time ago. Now I seem to lose it).

I can't grow stupid with time. Gah.

Fight ohhhhhh~~~

2 comments:

Hirumi said...

Orang yang menjerit kuat tidak dibenarkan untuk masuk ke operation theatre kelak akan menambahkan stress surgeon2 dan juga pesakit.hahaha.kidding dik!! ;p

neneknora said...

owh nooo!!! *menjerit sikit* hehe

tape2... hari tu belajar time mcd... kalau nak beremosi, jangan depan patient, kite kene pandai jaga... keep our cool... hehe :D

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...