Saturday, April 09, 2016

le petit prince

Bismillah

A lot of us, were drawn to the book, and the wonders it brought us. (But of course, books of imagination tend to frustrate those without).

Finally got a weekend to watch the movie. And it was a lovely trip. It made me realised how I was taking things for granted. How I have forced myself to fit in, that I forgot how to be me. And how life is dull and uninteresting, only because I was too lazy to self actualise and recall who I was.

It is too early to say that I have found peace in my pieces of wrecked plans and runaway dreams, but I guess the goals now deserve a makeover, a neneknora-ish one.

Nah, belanja-ing a karaoke session. Cause I just found a way to clear my throat. Rrrrrrr



-----

1. Jannatul Firdaus.

2. Beneficial writer.

3. Awesome doctor.

4. A supportive life companion.

5. Shelter home contributor.

Because it is easier, when you begin with the end in mind.

Love,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...