Tuesday, October 29, 2013

obliviate!

Bismillah

Sinful.
And we asked of God, to purify our hearts, which were stained by mistakes we made. And in someways, to erase parts of our memories, so we get a rewiring of the complicated system of the nerves, so we won't travel down that familiar road which effortlessly yet successively steals our awareness of being merely creation.

-----

A month
I may be starting work in a month. :) Happy in a way but a message came in today that kinda slapped me into being more disciplined in my preparation for The Job. Two more things left to buy. One license to acquire. Was supposed to increase jogging distance this week but not today I guess :). And then, there's the idea to make my own guidebook. Gah. Still haven't started on that. Materials are there but need the push. Haha. COME ON GIRLLLL!!!!!

-----

Lee Hyori
I adore her. Such a humble entertainer. :)


She finally got married at the age of 34. :D And I thought her wedding was an honest wedding. :)
Maybe the reason I like her is because she's true to herself. And she does her job well and live a moderate, healthy life. It's hard to do when you're a top entertainer.

She's part of my idea of a successful modern-time woman.

Somewhat feeling good for her,
Nora ;)

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...