Thursday, August 15, 2013

training

Bismillah

At the end, of the istikhara prayer, what we mentioned:
"ordained for me the good, wherever it may be, and make me content with it"

Hurts can't hold you down, as long as you don't regret. Hurts should last a little while though. :)
Sebab masa itulah rasa paling nak "bermanja" dengan Tuhan.
To seek that clarity and comfort and a deeper understanding of trusting His course.
Alhamdulillah, somehow, Ramadhan prepared the heart to think things through. (Whoa my heart can think. lol lol)
Alhamdulillah, cause I learnt that things take time. And time mature an understanding in that it gave room to love more and hurt less. Cause I can filter what not to say, that may influence other's decision, to be bias for my own selfish reasons.

Make me content with what You've ordained me with.
Make us content with what You've ordained us with.

-----

Bina umat

Bagaimana harus bina umat. Kalau kepentingan aku dan engkau tak pernah sama.
Huhu.
Love more, hurt less.
Give less room for the Love of Power, and let the Power of Love win it all.
Dalam erti kata lain, PEACE Y'ALL

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...