Tuesday, August 27, 2013

lost control

Bismillah

Never sleep and cycle.
Almost got hit by a vehicle. A trailer at that. And scraped my knee.
And the tendency to hit the lesion area is somehow increased. And my brother helped with that mission by accidentally hitting it with the edge of a chair. Twice.

Life is a little hectic nowadays, and I'm thankful for that. It means less room for complications. I know how a lot of people prefer to opt to rest before work. Can't say it's the same for me though.

I hope this is not a form of escape.
I learnt that, some people, can't be together for far too long. A period which, will only cause more harm than good. Oh well. The best of things will take place and happen. Live the moment. Put the glass down. It's not your burden to carry :)

-----

Arms


What can I do, when what I could offer is very little?

-----

Forever bestie

Flo oh Flo. Ok. Simpan duit for the flight to your wedding. Must simpan extra for the brother. Cause Father seems to oppose the idea of my traveling the world on my own. And because of that, last Saturday, for a fraction of moment, I wished I was a boy.

Out of my friends, I know I don't see this girl that often but I'm glad she came over to sleep at my place, my last two nights in Prague. :) She influences me in a good way. And I hope somehow, God gave me the chance to do the same. I really hope to be reunited with her one day. I really do.

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...