Monday, July 22, 2013

heartbroken

Bismillah

The thoughts of leaving Prague doesn't actually break one's heart. Cause one day, if it is His will, no matter the deal, then, we'll see each other again. I'm going to miss the lovely atmosphere in Prague.
With all the good people.
And how I live in the centre, and it is SAFE to walk around any time. :)
I'm definitely going to miss the walks.

Vystaviste. I remember crying and reading Anatomy there. I was so scared because there were so much structures to memorise but I couldn't study at home for my heart was too haphazard at the mo. The many memories with Florence. Phorec.

Divoka Sarka. It is a good find, seeing as how, Vystaviste reminds me of Florence, whom I cannot hang out that often with, since we are separated by a year. :( I once saw a girl crying on one of the benches, with a book and a can of Red Bull accompanying her. She really look beaten. And I wonder if that was how I looked like, all those trips to visit nature, armed with a journal, a pen and a camera. As I walked pass her, I hoped in my heart, that the trip will do her good.
A good walk does that to me, makes me feel lighter inside :)

In the circumstance when I miss those places, please remind me that, if I long for beautiful things, I should keep in mind that, what He has in store for us in Paradise, will be many more times lovelier than what we desire here, in this Dunya.

We'll hate what we've lost but we'll love what we'll find :)

-----

What breaks a heart, is losing trust. I've always hoped that people were frank about their feelings. Perhaps then, even if anyone has to go through hurts or heartbreaks, they won't have to wallow in misery for too long. If ties were meant to be severed, then, don't give people false hopes. For heartbreaks aren't exactly pretty feels. Medically, you would be more conscious of your heart, and it aches a little, and it doesn't actually ride to a regular rhythm. And you'd spend a lot of time trying to fight yourself from collapsing.

The best cure for a heartbreak? I think the reason God gave us heartbreaks (not necessarily from a boy-girl-relationship, for trust is a universal matter) is to remind us to have hope in Him, and only Him alone.

The many times I've been having too high an expectation that someone has changed, had, inevitably lead to my being heartbroken. It's not my job to fix things. People are, the way they are, and like how we want others to let us be, it is the same likewise. Haha.

Truth hurts, but being delusional about how things should be is no better :P

-----

I acted human today, I missed someone who went away. Appreciating a presence, when it is no longer present. It's not like I didn't notice we were communicating less. I didn't know it would make me feel empty before. :/

-----

Too much sappy posts. Blame the absence from blogosphere for that XD. Tajuk pun heartbroken kan, maka terpaksalah cuba mendalami dan perbaiki apa yang dirasai. I hope. Huhu.

Anyway, I camwhored today, whilst waiting for iftar. It seemed appropriate. Meet the two ras, Zuhra and Nora. ^_^




Sometimes I wonder if my "crazy" presence is one of the reasons as to why I'm still a single being. A friend told me I need to find a super sabar and super baik person. He made it sound like this apparently sabar and baik person boleh dicari dengan senang di supermarket. Lol.

A spouse eyh. I'll come out with a list soon. I'm done with studies and work is a long way off. Nantikan dengan penuh debaran everybodyyyy.. kekeke

Love always,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...