Sunday, May 26, 2013

words that hurt

Bismillah

If I ever hurt anyone in any way with my words and action, I hope people would just say it out. Cause some words are so painful to the heart, that, I wouldn't want anyone to be in the receiving end.

After 6/7 years of studying, I think it is clear that, rules, are meant to be followed, because, in this field, everything is evidence based. Clearly, if you enter the OT, you should change into new scrubs. For all the hygienic and infectious risk purposes.
Then I got a "garangnya perempuan ni" because I was convincing you both, that if you were a patient, you would not want your doctor to take this matter lightly.

Lackadaisical.

Just because I'm younger, single, child-less, doesn't mean that I don't think. One day, you're going to become doctors, and you're gonna be put in charge of management, which, you cannot run away from, that would one day decide between life and death. I don't think I'd want a doctor with such attitude.

It's not like we haven't be taught, that, when our decisions differ, depending on whether our family is involve in the plan or not, we need to sort out our priorities.

Values. Nilai-nilai murni. Values are of no value kalau kau pilih bulu nak kasi khidmat terbaik dekat siapa. Aku rasa, pesakit tak perlukan doktor macam tu.
Alang-alang tu, aku nak tambah, serius aku tak faham kalau orang racist jadi doktor.

-----

Another hurt I've held back is the one that goes "tak dapat bayangkan budak ni kahwin, macam tak ada orang boleh kawal dia". Honestly, I wanted to ask, "where did that come from?" but being senior paling cool dan sempoi, it never came out. Tak salah aku kira kalau aku ambil bahagian secara aktif dalam kelas. Tak salah kalau aku mesra alam. Kau tak pernah terfikir ke, niat aku innocent habis. Aku tak rasa kesal langsung sebab tak pilih bulu macam kau.
And by the way, is that what marriage is about to you? To be controlled by someone? Joke people, joke.

You don't even know me. Where I came from, where I've been. You think people who are seemingly happy all the time have no problems ke? Haha. I live being grateful that God have protected me from attempting to harm my life with stupid things.

Your judgement is ridiculous.
What's more ridiculous however, is my being hurt by it.

Haih. Serius jantung aku sedih sangat-sangat sekarang.

Nora

4 comments:

zainabibrahim said...

erk..erk..erkk..
apakah?
sabo je la yee..
hohooho

neneknora said...

emo post :'(
it hurts so so so much.
i rasa ni effect pressure exam jugak.
huaaa jenny.. baiklah.
I think I just needed to rid it out of my system.

dr1/6 said...

zipauuuuuuuu,

i must skype with you soon.

sabar je la. words really hurt, but don't let the muggles bring you down!

neneknora said...

I don't like to mind these things, I guess coming from the same person, in public, and repeatedly kinda breach a threshold that was already low to start with :P

everyone has their weak point, but lashing it out kinda breaks you

however, they are, of course, not my best mates, and I guess I have to let go of them on the account that they know nothing about me :P

haih some muggles should keep in mind that everyone goes through hardship and be kind. tsk tsk

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...