Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ticking away

Bismillah.


Disregarding the fact that he's chasing a girl, I sometimes hope I was able to muster enough courage to fight for what I like.

Before later is too late.

*gasp*

Then I thought, I'm gonna die anyway.

However, I have a life to live, which comes with choices, so yeah, the fighting is still crucial.

Crucial so that I'll be grateful and patient with whatever challenges my choice would lead me to.

:)

Owh, and ignoring the fact that the books and the length of study is preposterous, I think I like medicine very much. Tbh, at times I wish I had a longer studying period. My body is accustomed to sitting still and enjoying a good medical book right now so it gets a little stressful when I have to go at bullet train speed (overboard.. whatttt) so that I could reach my daily-topic-coverage-target. Which I rarely could. Huaaaa~ At times, I feel like roaring in the library after a long day, tetapi itu sungguhlah kurang sopan dan kurang bergaya.

Limited exam dates prevent dilly-dallying though. So yeah, deffo, I need to go beyond previous attention limit. Inikah yang orang katakan jihad itu?

Help pray I won't get burned out. 4 exams to go with!

She who has gone a lil' disoriented in space,
Nora

P/S: Ohkay, siapa nak volunteer belikan kerusi Shiatsu Massage? Atau, lagi logik, kat mana entah nak cari kerusi urut masuk duit, urut 5 minit or so tu?
PP/S: Kadang-kadang aku pun tak faham kenapa aku tanya soalan macam tu dekat blog ni, sila Google sendiri bila kau dah desperate ye Cik Nora ooi. 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...