Saturday, March 16, 2013

sisters

Bismillah.

I can't help but compare us with the Bennets. It sorta explained, why it has to be three of us. Why we had to be so different from each other.

I'm so glad we've got the internet. Cause even if I were to allow myself to be drifted away by my emo states, somehow, a message would come through asking if I was fine.

Thank you Allah, for my lovely lovely sisters.

I don't know how I would function without them. Well, I probably could, but life would be a lonesome lonesome journey. ;)

-----

Gamophobia.

Did you know, that gamophobia is not the same as fear of commitment?

Hmm.

Things are starting to make sense a little.

-----

Owh and tomorrow, as a post paeds exam celebration, Thamarai is coming over to teach me and Syamee how to make a proper Beriyani. :D

-----

And we've started the library routine again. :) Deffo should try to keep my butt glued to the chair for as long as possible. And thank God the house is 3 minutes away, praying at home won't be a problem~ Woo hoo!!!

And for future reference, Schwartz' Principles of Surgery is the best surgery book by far (for me). :D

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...