Monday, March 18, 2013

kembali

Bismillah.

In my mind, when I think of them, we are still the Westlife loving, grasshopper hunting children.

We passed around this hard cover pink book, with silly imaginative stories of us. (Maybe that was where my passion in story writing started, though I have to admit, the plot was out of this world. :) We were after all, young and carefree).

I know we're 20+ now, but Siti Aisyah Nadiah, when I got news of your late father, I really meant to give you a warm tight comfy hug. And Mazlin too, when her pillar of support left her. I wish I could take you guys to the field behind the school, where we just lepaked for the sake of spending time together. Not sure if you guys remember but, we skipped classes when I told you guys that I was moving to Ipoh. I was so frustrated at that time. And you guys, together with Eizzah, Fera, Zetty convinced me to have a happy final day in school. :) 

How I wish to be there like how you've been there for me. I hope it's not too late to rekindle our sweet relationship. I love you, and I hope you'll come out of this strong. I hope we'll always pray for our parents, no matter where they are. 

Siti's father passed away last Thursday, Al Fatihah to Pak Cik Hasdi. 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...