Friday, March 29, 2013

face down in a plate of nachos

Bismillah.

Face down in a plate of nachos,
The chips are pointy, the sauce is hot.

Click the Italic font to listen to the song.

Honestly, was soooo tired yesterday, and also happy in many ways.
I made another library card (Klementinum!) so now I shall be able to spend more time studying with Syamee and Thamarai. :)

And I spent an afternoon "exchanging information" with Flo. We seem to be going through the same thing, though the progression differs. Alhamdulillah, we have a lot of similarities, so even if my train of thoughts is somewhat different than others, she's one of the very little few who could be totally understanding about it. I found out today that the entries for our journal (not this blog. A journal is more personal and emotional you see :P) is about the same at this time of the year.

And I got a coin purse from her, and it was funny cause, she wrapped it so that the wrapper looks like a cat. And she told me, "It's like inception, go ahead, open it". The coin purse was in the shape of a cat! :P And we made cat puns. (Someone decided to not return my favourite and only coin purse (after a few reminders!) so I'm so happy now that I have a substitute, about time I give up asking from the borrower.)

And Syamee has substituted the belt she lost! :D With a gold-ish one. Which matches with my magenta dress. Hihi. Sungguh bahagia begini. :)

-----

Studying drains a lil' more than I thought it would, that's where the tired comes from.
I know fully well however, I should keep myself occupied with other activities as well, to maintain my sanity :P

Inikah maksudnya untuk berada di tahun terakhir?
Tahun di mana rasa bersalah nak berehat, tetapi gembira sebab masa diisi dengan benda-benda bermanfaat?

-----

My brother gave me a song on being grateful. :)

With that,
Love always,

Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...