Saturday, October 13, 2012

dreams

I have this random dream.
To live in the US.

I remember Americans as really friendly people. Maybe because the neighbourhood we used to live in was a safe neighbourhood.

Anyway, what caught my attention was the Youtube videos by the Muslim committee there.

Seeing the Muslim committee there online makes me feel like "hey, that's actually a good society to live in".

Prolly cause they're more open to discussions. Prolly.

-----

However, other responsibilities await in my country :)
Maybe our generation can get ourselves more involved in the betterment of our society. :)

Thank God for the opportunity, to have experienced living in so many places in this short termed life. To be open enough to allow new perspectives, firm enough to go by my stands.

At least I can enjoy living in a standard I would figure as not too much, not too little. Hee~

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...