Wednesday, May 11, 2011

not-so-classic grilled beef stew

Yee haaa~ I was recipe hunting at hanamemories (terima kasih Kak Zainab for the recommendation) cause I have no idea what to cook for dinner today but nothing seems to interest me there. 
So I headed over to Youtube and found this awesome video all Texas-kampung-ish style. And the whole cooking thing was so campak-dan-masak that I had to try it out. :D
Actually, I think the smell of the beef stew is beyond awesome right now. Hahaha.. I can't stop thinking about eating it whilst writing this. :P (I'm waiting for the veggie to soften!)


Anyway, check out this video. 




I had to make do with no charcoal grill (used the oven instead, at 220 Celcius for a few minutes) but for sure, that simple garlic-pepper-salt seasoning tastes so good! :) I sampled some meat before stewing them! Tasted like steak! Maybe cause I haven't been eating steak for a long time. Crave craveeee~~~


And I replaced lemon with asam jawa cause no lemon in the house. 
If you watched the video, you'll see how he thicken the stew by pouring flour directly into the stew! Wicked! Hahaha. 


And me have no bread to make garlic cheese bread~~~ Kyaaa~ 
I guess must wait for summer break. Malaysia ada semua! Hehehe. Okay, ini secara rasminya, menjadi salah satu misi di Malaysia! :D Oh yeah~


Hezky den everyone! :) Selamat ber-dinner!


Photos are from the cracked(literally :P) Nokia. 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...