Wednesday, June 01, 2011

emosi

So I ended up with doughnuts, due to lack of experience with egg tart. :) Maybe the egg tart will see it's debut later in the week. Thanks to my dear KTT friend, Linah for the recipe ^^


-----


Honestly, I'm totally grateful that I get to spend some personal time with some books now :) Top of list: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Family. I wonder why we don't have this version at home. Hmm... It took me almost a year to finish it. And I'm still not done with it yet! >.<  It's so funny that when I was 13, I took less than a week to finish 7 Habits, patutlah so semangat time kecik2 :P 


It's nearing the end of school year. 2 exams, in one month, insyaAllah, before home sweet Shah Alam! And Alhamdulillah, this year, though eventful, it is definitely enlightening. I would say the best part of it is to have realise some really deep infliction in me that needs healing and forgiveness. I'm still working on it and since the people involved are doing their utmost best to change, I should too. :) 


I shouldn't hold on to grief. It kills the heart, slowly. Cause prejudice may lead to growth of a parasitic grudge. And when that happens, things get ugly. It inhibits survival, stability and success. 
Some people get over things relatively fast, whilst some are stuck in that corner for what seems like forever.
Maybe the notion time would heal all wound is not really valid. 
Maybe we need to forgive. :) 
And then, it'll be easier to move on~ insyaAllah!


-----


If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith in himself.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with acceptance, he learns to love.
If a child lives with fear, he learns to be apprehensive.
If a child lives with recognition, he learns to have a goal.
If a child lives with pity, he learns to be sorry of himself.
If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.
If a child lives with jealousy, he learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with friendliness, he learns that the world is a nice place in which to live. 

T7HoHEF pg 328

:) Salam 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...