Sunday, March 27, 2011

not alone

Salam :)
Sharing one of my favourite song from AVPM
Today I'm reminded of Dumbledore's Army.
And consequently, Harry Potter. I have to agree with Sarah that Harry Potter is somewhat a part of my childhood :P Seeing as how me and my chummies are mostly Harry Freakin Potter's fan, it probably is a part of this adulthood transition as well.
Owh, the song:
Not Alone.



Ukhuwwah atas dasar keimanan. Owh manisnya~ Siapa pernah baca buku Sinergi? Best worrr! :D


Cause people, like characters, develop.


Except in Twilight. Kyaaa~ Jangan marah XD


-----
Owh and today, I was so exhausted that I couldn't think straight. I know I had to rest somehow, but thinking of exam got me a lil stressed :P


I ask God for peace.


And Alhamdulillah, I was knocked out with an hour's worth of worry-free-nap. It amazes me how I was able to nap with all the thinking going on in my mind but yeah, I'm really grateful that I did. :) Feel a lil energized now. Alhamdulillah~


And then Kak Syaz came and sempatlah luahkan perasaan. Hehe.


Okay2, lets get back to work ^^


Hezky vikend!

2 comments:

liyana said...

Stay strong dear.. Storm won't last forever as sun will rise afterword, and if u are lucky, u also may see rainbow... xox :)

neneknora said...

thanks you! :)

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...