Monday, January 17, 2011

eeeeeek~

Gay, bromance, brotherhood?


Having met a few patients whose sexual preference is homosexual, my brain has been fast at coming to conclusion on who is gay. 


I haven't met that many to rule out who is not though :P which makes things a lil awkward - cause I tend to over focus, and the person would realise, and it ends up all giggly on my part for coming to such accusation. Which isn't very appealing if I were alone cause it'll make others think that I'm crazy. Yikes.


If I were right then I'll get to the melancholic mode. 
Aih this people, banyak giler masalah kot jadi gay~


Syphilis


HIV - and its many consequences - AIDS, brain toxoplasmosis, pneumocystic pneumoniae, cryptococcal meningitis, candidasis, kaposi's sarcoma, non Hodgkin's lymphoma. Bla bla bla. And it's incurable!!! 


Hepatitis B - once your liver starts to die, the only hope is transplant, kay?


And the list goes on. 


Ruginya untuk hidup macam tu. :'( 
Silalah kembali kepada fitrah manusia yang sebenarnya. 


-----
Bromance?


:D HAHAHA
Lets not get any further than that huh! 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...