Thursday, November 11, 2010

i miss you so

Alhamdulillah.


That me and you, we are in speaking term again. 


Of course it means a lot to me.




Before that phone call


Life has been hectic


I haven't the time to reminisce


That farewell we choose to miss.




In the midst of the hustle,


Sadly,


My heart would weep


Everytime I see on the street


Child and father


Walk hand in hand


Say words of goodbye


Carrying her little bag


Heh


Father and child




Jealousy :P


Did I mentioned, how happy I am,


Now that we are talking again?


Alhamdulillah ^^




I wanna kidnap Hazim's (junior) cat for a day but Mama said I should refrain from getting too friendly with furry beings. (retort: I survived just fine~)


I am missing Prince Ellie. :'(
-----


I hope to be able to settle exams well. 


Then I can really contribute at home.


Have a proper holiday.


As a daughter, sister, friend, cousin etc.




Ohkay! Back to work work work~

3 comments:

l t t l g j h ; said...

fighting zizi! ^^

liyana said...

Be strong Nora... hug hug ^^

neneknora said...

thank youuu!!!
:D
i shall be strong insyaAllah!
*hugs back*

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...