Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm going Jimmy Neutron


Make it Jimmy Neutron and Artemis Fowl in one go.
And thinking of the Fowl, I so need to get a Butler or as a Neutron, get myself a Goddard.
Living in a reality however, I'm opting for Pharmaton Caplets.
(Growing weary of explaining and so the hyperlinks :D)

Going Jimmy Neutron/Artemis Fowl means acting like them.
At the same time not acting like Sheen. Hehe.

Anyway, I'm called to stop the blog posts for sometime. So, we'll meet again, perhaps September? Then I'll be back to bombard everyone with entries from my secret diary. *Ehem* Macamlah ada secret diary. Haha.

-----
And I found a good website to learn more about Islam. (click here) Another hyperlink! :D

Okay then.

Peace be upon all of you!

.TERMINATED.

3 comments:

rusnarusli said...

salam..
a a menarik la website tu ^_^
memudahkan..
jazakillah zizi

Unknown said...

hahaha..
sungguh secret diary ini..
hahahhaa..
:)

neneknora said...

k rusna:
hope it'll help! :)

k jenab:
hehehe... yup2.. lepas tulis kat blog terus x jadi secret.. X)

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...