Tuesday, June 02, 2009

we can die from a broken heart! Y.I.P.E.S

Gambar hiasan I

Gambar hiasan II
-----
If introduced to a clip with much emotion, do you cry yourself out?

In a way, my pain sensors are all activated.

The heart ache first, followed by trembling of the hands.

And the terrible headache.


-----

Today Flo showed me this article. (Click) On how emotional pain may effect us. If you have the time, it's a 2 minutes read. :)


-----

So, unless you're mentally prepared, stay away from potential emotional pain. Especially if you're of the woman type of homo sapiens. (Tak mo letak gambar sendiri yang emosi. Hodoh betul.)

Gambar hiasan III
Gambar hiasan IV (Anis Zara cool aja~)
Gambar hiasan V

They add up to reasons as to why I must give my very best! And you too! Yeorobun, fighting!!! (Everyone, fight on!)

If you find the need to take a break and exercise, MC Mong hip hop dance jom~


3 comments:

Mizah said...

omg..i remembered when i left :(
but im gonna be back soon yay!hehe.eh when u baliking?

~ rianus ~ said...

die from a broken heart... T_T
sedeynya..



anw..lagu hip hop pon bley jadi cute eh..hihi~
x sangka..~

neneknora said...

mizah:
hehe... such emotional moments those were :P anw, the plan is not to balik. it purely depends on my finishing up with the exams! so far, i see freedom only in august but i'm hoping i could take my biochem then instead of sept~ pray for my speeding things up! i so wanna balik :'(

rian:
that's why.. unless we are prepared, maybe it's safer not to get involve in complicated matters in life :P
mc mong nomu kyupta~

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...