Monday, May 11, 2009

to me, you are...

More than I could ever ask for.

Delayed but dearest Mama, happy mother's day.

Sometimes I wonder why don't we think of our parents everyday, why have mother's day?

Why not?

Do the thinking everyday. Only today, everyone's given a chance to think more about their mothers.

And today I thought of what I miss most about Mama.
I miss her care.
How she always know when my heart, mind and soul is aching.
How at night, if I were sick, even with the finest whisper, she could rush from the other room and tend to me.
And this leads to me always hoping that I won't fall sick, cause it'll make me miss her more. And when that happens, my immune system wouldn't react optimally. :(

I think my mom's cool.
For the fact that she shares our (her children's) passion.
For books(magic and mystery), music, shows, games, etc.
I know for a fact that her vocabulary is way better than mine.

Omma, bogoshipoyo! Saranghaeyo!




Family Outing lead me to liking Kim Jong Kook's songs. :P

And I see that my writing now has no introduction nor a proper ending.
Cloudy mind -> bad writing. Aigoo~ Nora Nora.

-----
Perbualan dua kawan:

A: Saya benci awak.
B: Tapi, saya tak benci kat awak.
A: Serius? Okay, kalau camtu, saya tak benci kat awak jugaklah.

*Harapan kecil jantung - agar semua masalah dapat diselesaikan dengan cara begini. Pasti boleh!!! <- Sikap optimistik beginilah yang menyebabkan ramai labelkan aku tidak realistik. Tapi aku bahagia begini :)*

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...