Thursday, February 12, 2009

before i go to bed

Thursday already.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.

Then, Monday. Owh~ It'll finally come.
THE genetics exam.
For the second time this year.

And like always,

The blog posts starts piling.
And the heart rate accelerates.
Those questions.
Will I remember?
Have I read enough?
Those regrets.
Exactly what was I doing?
What was I trying to prove?
:'(

Then my senior Kak Sharifah, reminded me.
That Allah holds the power to everything. To EVERY SINGLE THING.

Kirin told us, we don't necessarily need to burden ourselves with worries. Have faith!

Hana reminds me that my brain, and body, however I believe they're stress-proof, needs rest too. :)


And we do the best we could, to our capacity.
*And of course we have to do better every try! Never ever ever ever give up!*

Alhamdulillah God gave us challenge.
Alhamdulillah that He wants us to always remember Him.
Alhamdulillah whenever we go astray, there's always someone to help us get back on track and walk with us.

And now, for a much needed sleep :)
Pray for all of us here, if you could ;)
Dekuju mockrat~ (Thanks a bunch!)

2 comments:

e x a b e l l e said...

go go jia you, darling.

yes, have faith in urself. you can do it! all the best for the paper ok. mmmwahhhh

neneknora said...

thank you!!!
jia you jia you~

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...