Friday, October 18, 2013

ogre

Bismillah

"There's a door."
"Where does it go?"
"It stays where it is, I think."

Hehe. That's the thing about everything, aite? It's always there. If you open that door, open every door, somehow, you'll find one that is meant for you. Cause not everyone would want to open every door. Funny how most of us bow to the fear of the unknown.

Well, one can never be too careful, yes?

-----

In the time that I haven't been blogging, I have easily turned into a monster. :O Takut tak takut tak.. Kekeke.

The water spirit. Being monstrous isn't actually a bad thing, if you're doing good.

Cause blogging is good emotional exercise (at least, that is what I think) and there was so much going on in the past week but I failed to organise what was running around, hence mishandling my train of thoughts and feel. Huaaa.. rasa macam dah cukup dewasa tapi asyik gagal aje bertindak wajar. Haha. No matter, when you are met with unfamiliar challenges, of course it takes time to familiarise.

And talking of familial things, I guess I can safely say that I have found peace in some changes. This is perhaps more comfortable. And much easier in the going-out-for-important-things department for less questions are being asked. Wee hooooo... *All the while hoping, that I won't do the wrong thing*

-----

The A-bomb. Getting into arguments and deciding on a win, doesn't really help eyh? :/

It's like getting a reminder from God, in the form of a blow in the head, to live the right way. Bak kata pak cik-pak cik, "Janganlah kau lebih sekular dari sekular".

Which reminds me, I have soooo much left to learn. *gigit jari*

-----

Ppsm

There are people out there, who cares about what kind of doctor you will be. Alhamdulillah, to get connected again. Dear God, you give me so many beautiful forms of Your Mercy and yet......
*marilah bersama-sama menyedari status hamba*

All in all, what I concluded from the program was, with the trust bestowed upon us, I must strive to do enough in this world, so that I'd be at peace when leaving it. There're so much opportunities :O :O :O

 Lee, and Yan. Yan's car won't start, so we rode a tow truck back to Shah Alam. It was very interesting. Haha.



I met and told Kak Alia about it. And somewhat was assured with a decision made. Funny enough, that also opened up the courage to do what I thought I wouldn't do.

-----

Sorry

Bringing up the past beats the purpose of making up/settling things.
Aku rasalah.
Sebab mengungkit tu seolah-olah membuka kembali luka yang masing-masing sudahpun terima dengan jantung yang redha.

Fact is, we will get hurt, and along the way, we will hurt others. Aku harap bila dah terjadi, lidah aku cukup ringan untuk minta keampunan. Tapi tak lah begitu ringan sehingga maaf itu hilang nilai.

-----

Raya was amazing. :)










Love,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...