Saturday, September 21, 2013

potential

Bismillah

"He said 'Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way'."
- Starlight, by Taylor Swift

When you throw all the junks lying around you, you'll find potential.

Or so I did, when I decided to outgrow my mourning. Lol. Thank God for the courage. Won't know what would become of me otherwise. Haha.

So organising number one goes to the comic shelf. Berjaya integrate all the books into one shelf, leaving the other one empty. Jyeaahhh.


With layering, there's potential for more comics! Wee hoooooo...

And I don't know why must we have so many dates in this house. Of the different kind. Then I volunteered to make fruit cordial from them. And Mama said to spare the expensive ones. I told her, how, the key to good food is from good ingredient. Well, she didn't buy what I said. And so I used the ones yang tidak semahal. Next month kalau tak habis jugak, I shall finish them all. Regardless. Muahahaha (best evil laugh).


If left too long, mesti rosak all these fruits. Aigoo.

Owh and sekarang atas dasar kebosanan, the new in thing is to surf the net before cooking a meal. Haha. I'll request Mama to make Hoddeok tomorrow. Sebab esok mesti penat pergi kelas.

Come Tuesday, boleh melapor diri untuk kerja sambilan. :) Alhamdulillah atas peluang yang ada.
Permudahkan permudahkan.

Buang kebimbangan, beri ruang kembang potensi,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...