Tuesday, March 12, 2013

unslumping

Bismillah.

A perfect movie to capture the mood right now, is the one below. However, I don't think it's wise to cry on weekdays XD Haha.


So long you've been running in circles,
'Round what's at stake,
But now the times come for your feet to stand still in one place.
You wanna reach out,
You wanna give in,
Your head's wrapped around what's around the next bend,
You wish you could find something warm,
'Cause you're shivering cold. 

Being stationary doesn't define me but honestly, lately, it's comforting. :')

I'm wondering why it hurts so much. Then, a tweet from Yasmin Mogahed went something like this, "Purification causes pain. Resisting purification causes suffering".

I'm at a very vulnerable stage, I'm aware of that. And I find myself running everywhere, I have to yet find a midpoint.

Anyway, I gotta be more aware with my state of being. >.<
Cause I think it's unwise to cause harm to others, and I know, expecting others to understand is asking too much. In the end, what comforts most is that, He is the only one I could truly rely on.

What scares me is that, most of the times, I do not seriously seek His help at first. Forgive me O Allah. :( Haih~ Manusia manusia.

Through all this, I hope to forgive, I hope to get closer to You and not the other way round. Cause that would be dreadful.

Sebab semua orang pun ada kelemahan masing-masing. Dan semua orang tak lari daripada berbuat kesalahan. Kau pun macam tu juga. Dan kebahagiaan itu, puncaknya apabila kau tidak bersedih atas apa yang berlalu, dan tidak serabutkan fikiran kau dengan kebimbangan terhadap masa depan. Yang dihitung itu, apa yang kau kerjakan sekarang! :)

-----

Ok lets get back to work yaw~

Missing but surviving,
Nora

P/S: No, I'm not hurt by a BGR.

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...