Saturday, December 08, 2012

summing up

Sara said she could get the Speculoos.
:D :D :D :D :D

Thank God~

-----

Yesterday the light in my room got fixed. And now the room is brighter than ever! :D *harus lebih rajin*

And today the plumber ahjussis came. :) Alhamdulillah, the blockade has been fixed!

We questioned a few things today. And the conclusion was, insyaAllah my house won't be broken (literally) in future.

-----

What prevented an apt response was an exam.

Quoting Sir TP:
The phrase "someone ought to do something" was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added "and that someone is me".

-----

And thanksies today to those helping me lighten my work. Semoga Allah rahmati usaha ini. Korang, fighting! ^^

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...