(Thamarai and I)
Or rather, it has been here for sometime. Hee~
And I'm enjoying every bit of it.
How to keep yourself warm, cozy and happy during winter? (Not listed according to priority)
1. Wear many layers of warm clothing. Opt for wool, fleece, thermal wears; those really comfy ones on the inside, before putting on the mega winter jacket! This would refrain you from being so noisy, complaining about the weather whilst outside.
2.Wear a beanie. Keeps the ear and head warm. Ears don't fall off and the brain won't freeze.
3. Wear thick socks to keep 'em toes warm. Or be prepared for pain if you're up for a long walk. Yikes.
4. Wear waterproof shoes (wet - means a faster process with frostbite!) with good friction. This would avoid having to grip/press with your plantar onto the ground to remain stable. It also ensures that you don't slip and fracture your precious skeleton or bleed due to injury of a vessel. Gets you to class on time too!
5. Be well hydrated. It's cold and we don't feel thirsty like summer, but yeah, it's so dry that you actually lose lotsa water. Drink lots. Cause once you start coughing, it may very well be the first signs of bronchitis. :(
6. Moisten yourself with body lotion/body butter/baby oil. Whichever best for you! A skin too dry is susceptible to cuts even from doing simple things such us unzipping your winter coats.
7. Have a source of warmth with you. I don't usually carry hot drinks wherever I go, but with winter such as this one, perhaps it is time to consistently do that. Or really, if you're too cold, go and have a snow fight with friends. This helps me a lot. Wear waterproof gloves for a more enjoyable adventure :P Hehe.
8. At home, although there is the heater, it doesn't necessarily provide as much heat as we would like, so go on, put those socks on! Wear hoodies! And a warm tea every now and then seems a good idea. >.^
9. Be among friends. They'll keep you happy. Most of the time. If one is not, maybe she has PMS, so run away :P HEHE.
10. Check tram schedules. To avoid being late for class. And being the centre of unwanted attention~
Yesterday, me and 2 of the classmates helped a man push his van cause it was immobilised with the deep snow.
but the fellow said thanks! :)
And yesterday was also educating and funny cause we did some simulations.
With per rectum examination and ear examination and resuscitation and ABI Bosso and ECG and spirometry and ultrasound and the rest which I don't pay much attention to since we did it before :P
And this weekend = zaharuddin.net. Hoho