Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the challenge



I've had too much processed food and drink of late. 
And true, my body isn't actually agreeing with that routine. 


I guess I won't be up front talking about what's wrong with the food system but this Birke Baehr child is really a gem. 


How far a distant would one go, to uncover truths so as not to fall into traps? 


Kyaaa~ How could I be wise if I'm not even aware of what I eat/drink/do everyday?


Owh dearie me~


*Astargfirullah*


-----


Things to do, towards a healthy living insyaAllah :)


Cut down on the processed food.


Cook instead of snack! Try to pack food to class! Believe that you can do that! It is simple!


Cut down on 3 in 1s.


And most of all, be more aware of what you do!


Salam all! 

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...