Friday, September 22, 2017

reject pile

Bismillah

One of the things I fear in this world, is rejection. I have interest in very peculiar things, and at some points in my life, very peculiar people. And as solid, as present as they are in front of me, I could not bring myself to express my loving for them, afraid they would runaway. When that happens, I hate to think of how I would lose my muse and my companion in striving to be a better person before I leave this world for good. So I try to keep my head low, and my feelings, even deeper, with the hopes of not being found out. And I coaxed it with the fact that, this life, is just a fleeting moment, that time will heal and erase all things, and eventually, none of this will matter anymore.

-----

I went to seek treatment for my eyes cause some symptoms are worsening. And things are not so good. With whatever time left, I need to use my sight with care. Read, watch, appreciate all the beautiful things in life. It is true, what they say, about appreciating what we have, when it is gone, or going for sure. So I am actually aiming to get over my fear of rejection, and start a reject pile, while my eyes are still somewhat healthy. :) Sending in those poetry and prose. Not for the cash, rather, so it would be read, in the hopes of echoing the common ailments we are facing and giving the pat-in-the-back feel to tell everyone, to buck up and strive on.

It is in my blood to write, and I'd like to use that while I can.

-----

All is well. There are a lot of good things yet to be discovered, in this adventure called life.

Love,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...