Wednesday, July 20, 2016

nobody said it was easy

Bismillah

I try to keep my cool
A facade
To keep you from reading
And
At the end of the day
I wonder if I am a fool

-----

I have so many insecurities, that I fail to be vulnerable. If I hesitate, it is because I am not ready, but if I do try, then, encourage me. God knows how many mountains I had to climb to utter those words.

It is selfish, to ask to be understood, when you do not explain yourself well.
So I will keep it to myself and God. And continue smiling at everyone around me. Even if it suffocate at times.

And I must not lose faith along the way. Or get impulsive and break.

Not ready for Death,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...