Monday, July 04, 2016

how I lose myself

Bismillah

It broke my heart
When my dreams;
You told me
They were wrong

But I would rather 
Be wrong
Than be rooted
In your right

Your hurting
Made me stronger
And surer than ever
Of what I do

I choose to strive
And fight for life
I choose to give
What is left to live

And
By chance,

If your tarnished soul
Can be filled with innocence
Perhaps then
We can love again

-----

Today marks the day when I almost lost a pillar of support. I almost died (an exaggeration). But I did end up saying some hurtful things, cause it scared the hell out of me. We talked it out later, and all is well for now. But I must be more cautious cause this smells a lot like a development of a plot, for whose benefit, wallahualam (only God knows). 

And I thank God today, for two friends whom I now hold dearly. Both of them, reminding me about the important things in life, to be kind, to be knowledgable, to be wise, to not be swayed from the worldly view of beauty. And I appreciate that a lot. Cause maybe, for a long while there, I have forgotten what it is like to truly live. And I wasted so much time, money and effort, on things that don't matter. Yikes. 

Ramadhan is ending, and I hope the prayers will continue till the next one. God knows just how many lovely requests were answered. And I hope you continue to have faith and pray like it is Ramadhan every day. The month may not be here, but, He is the same God, whenever, wherever you are.

You need to buck up,
And bucking up is definitely a good plan.

Love, 
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...