Wednesday, July 06, 2016

eid mubarak

Bismillah

I am glad to have deleted a sappy depressing post. Had promised myself to give off "good vibes only" (a desperate attempt to reclaim my heart and soul again).

God gave me a few more reasons to continue living, and I better make use of those opportunities, cause I see no reason not to. Alhamdulillah.

-----

Found happiness today when I met my uncle. We kinda meet up on a yearly basis, now that I'm far from home. And I learnt a thing or two from him today. Such a strong person he is. Alhamdulillah.

-----

I am watching a drama. Needed to learn to be a bit human. And how to build more sturdy bridges. And be more courageous, to probably put a window on this walls I have erected so well. See what is on the other side. Before climbing over and taking the jump. What a complicated life to live, one might say but hey, it might work for me. The alternatives are just too much for me to hold. Haha.

-----

Have a blessed Eid, and here's to moving forward! (You may choose which path to go)


Love,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...