Sunday, April 17, 2016

that is who i am

Bismillah

Some friends said it is because I am too smart.
And I dare not say it is the truth, nor can I deny a part of it.

Apparently, it is the reason why finding a partner is so hard, especially when the people I mix with is of my own kind. Time is ticking, and it kinda irks me a little, but I guess, it is better to wait till I find someone whom could appreciate what I am. And encourage and support me, likewise I, him.

-----

Dearest future companion, I hope you are well and I hope you are striving to be better everyday. I try too, as well. And I do so, because I need to be accountable to my patients, and I need to be a good doctor. I have made a pledge to serve God by serving humanity, in this field I have chosen. I cannot imagine the emptiness, of leaving this service.

Lets reach our goals, and along the way if we meet up, then lets reach them together.

-----


Love,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...