Wednesday, February 04, 2015

mercy

Bismillah

I am grateful to work in a crowd of housemen who are so dedicated that you gotta ask yourself everyday - what more can I do to make this ward a better place?

It is so nice when your colleague forks out money to present an end stage patient with durian and Haagen Dazs.

They'd be happy discharged from the ward, that is for sure.
And when news come to you, that they have gone, then there is very little room for regret.
You thank God for the chances He gave, to gift happiness in the little ways you know how, in the brief time, through a subtle connection, in that glimpse of history of you and me.

-----

I went to visit Uncle.
"Doctor! I haven't seen you in 3 days!"
He will be transferred out to Medical Ward soon. I told him to be stronger there, as there will be many more people. Be strong Uncle!

------

And Alhamdulilllah, Sarah is back! The short meet up was definitely meaningful my dear! Wish to hang out with you more often. You definitely are a form of Mercy sent to me. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. ^^,

-----

And I so so need to be in the US in 5 years time. I got it charted out. I hope it is a plan that WILL BE. I just wanted to live as a stranger in a foreign land, to learn Quranic Arab with scholars whom have inspired me so so much. Gotta find a way to influence Abah into letting me go. Haha.

Living again,
Nora

No comments:

but of course

Bismillah So, it has been done. A visit to the mental health practitioner. Starting therapy and new medications. Perhaps a flaw in the pl...